Alex, the Celtic Rebel, is the genius behind deciphering the behind as a means of subliminal programming of "the behind" as the doorway to bliss and success. Or something like that. You can find his compilation of work at his blog, "The Celtic Rebel".
Since the show starts live on Sunday, March 13, 2011, at 11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5), you can "ring in Pi Day 2011" with The Fetch and The Celtic Rebel".
- Show Date: March 13, 2011 EST (March 14, GMT)
- Show Time: 11:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
- Show Length: 4 hours
- Show URL (LIVE): The Rebel Radio Live with the Celtic Rebel, Sundays, 11:00 PM EST
- Show Chat URL: Rebel Path Radio on Chatango
- Topic: The Isisian Codes (English) as an Ideal Language for Neuro Linguistic Programming
We truly appreciate all your support...so JOIN US for this LIVE SHOW! We really look forward to seeing you!
Neuro Linguistic Programming and the Qaballistic Arts
Further still, the "sensors" of the human construct have limited functionality. Sound exists below and beyond the realm of human hearing. Sight (light) exists below and above the realm of human capacity to see. Scents exist beyond the realm of human capacity to smell, but so too does sense.
The positive elements of the Occult applies rational observations to comprehending the greater body of the "Whole". Such early efforts were the domain of the Alchemists and Astrologists of lore.
Science is but the control and compartmentalization of the efforts of these earlier schools of thought, and largely, through observation, using the "religion of Science" as a composite body of thought to impose and forge realities that serve particular agendas.
At the core of these issues is control of the human mind, that which, if unleashed, could be raised to such tremendous heights within the larger cosmic and universal "Passion Play".
At the core of all of this is the use of language, which remains the primary programming tool which binds and frees equally. Understanding language has "scientific" and "Occult" veins or disciplines.
From a course on learning and being certified in Neuro Linguistic Programming we read
LANGUAGE PATTERNS – being focused with words
* Learn how to use presuppositions through language to impact appropriately on someone’s experience.
* Learn how to listen to everyday language to see how others limit themselves.
* Learn how to ask the questions that can lessen or even solve problems.
* Challenge peoples’ objections gracefully.
Beyond the science is the Occult and the Isisian Codes.
So join "the Celtic Rebel" and "the Fetch" for a refreshing angle on how language may be used to uplift and deceive, and how you can become aware of how language may be your worst enemy, or your best friend.
Listen now to the Show Archive!